Maskekosihk Trail Realignment
Construction has begun on the realignment of Maskekosihk Trail to improve your commute. Expected completion is Fall 2022.
New Home Style Available - Duplex Front Attached Garage
We are excited to offer this new product in the community, providing home buyers with more options. Duplex Front Attached Garage homes in The Uplands will be built by Akash Homes.
New Builders Coming to The Uplands
We are excited to welcome new Home Builders to The Uplands at Riverview. The addition of these experienced Home Builders provides you with even more choices to find your dream home in our community.
- Akash Homes and Victory Homes will be opening Single Family Front Attached Garage Showhomes in the coming weeks.
- GillBuilt Homes will be arriving in the fall with a Single Family Streetscape Showhome.
- Parkwood Master Builder will be arriving in 2022 with an Executive Showhome.
- Alquinn Homes and Park Royal Homes will be arriving in 2022 with a Single Family Front Attached Garage Showhome.
- Prominent Homes will be arriving in 2022 with a Single Family Front Attached Garage.
Keep an eye out for opening dates!
Big Island Provincial Park Coming in 2023
The Government of Alberta, the City of Edmonton and Enoch Cree Nation are partnering in the creation of Big Island Provincial Park. The park will be located along the North Saskatchewan River in Southwest Edmonton, just minutes south of The Uplands at Riverview. Planning is currently under way, with a target opening date of 2023.More Information
New Playground – Coming Soon
A new playground is underway in The Uplands on the west side of 199 St. It is an accessible space that answers to children of all abilities. Kids can practice climbing, spinning, sliding, balancing, and more. Features such as a life-like tree house make this a community space that is custom to only The Uplands; a tribute to the unique beauty of the river valley natural habitat.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
Check out all of the Home Styles available in The Uplands at Riverview.